Tune into our latest fertilizer podcast, focusing on the dependency and interconnectivity of the energy and agricultural industries in the US through a shared denominator - corn.
Join Connor Hyde, Deputy Editor of Argus North American Fertilizer and Thom Dwyer, Biofuels Market Reporter as they discuss the forces that affect US corn and ethanol.
Key topics discussed include:
- Recap of Covid-19 impact to ethanol production and corn values
- EIA ethanol stocks/production recap
- Ethanol plants status updates
- Demand and supply tightness concerns
- Post-covid market outlook
- Next season’s prospects for ethanol production, corn consumption and acreage
Relevant Argus services