Credit to Brazilian farmers has been limited in the midst of the pandemic, despite the historically low interest rate in the country and production records. What is behind this restriction and how could it affect the purchase of fertilizers and inputs for the next season?
In this week’s episode of Market Talks, Flavia Bohone, Agriculture and Fertilizer Editor, and Kauanna Navarro, Agriculture and Fertilizer Reporter, analyze the impacts of Covid-19 on agricultural financing in Brazil.
- Weekly service | Argus Brazil Grains and Fertilizer
- Podcast | Market Talks: Reviewing record early sales of Brazil’s grains harvest
- Blog | How will Brazilian agriculture and livestock markets be impacted by coronavirus?
- Webinar | Sulphur Market Outlook
- Webinar | Short-term Phosphate Market Outlook
- Check our latest news and analysis about the Brazilian agriculture and fertilizer markets