Hear Argus’ analysis of sulphuric acid supply, demand and the short-term outlook as unexpected demand from OCP, spot price developments in Chile and 2024 contract negotiations shape a vital period for the global sulphuric acid market.
Complimentary download: Access supporting slide pack including:
- Chile sulphuric acid imports (2018 – 2022)
- Chile cfr spot vs contract (2020 – 2023)
- NW Europe and China fobs (Sep 2022 – Aug 2023)
- Download here
Key topics covered and questions addressed in the podcast:
- Brief picture of the global sulphuric acid market's current state
- Why has there been unexpected demand from OCP, and what has been the impact of the resulting supply squeeze?
- Chilean market insight and sentiment ahead of yearly contract negotiations for 2024
- Current spot price in Chile, and how it drives the timing and mood for price negotiations
- Is European supply into Chile going to face competition from alternative supply sources coming into play (for example from Asia)?
- Impact of logistical issues in the Panama canal
- The timeframe for contract negotiations in Chile
- Supporting slide pack available:Download here
- Request a sample/more information
- Sulphur and sulphuric acid price reporting, short and mid to long-term outlook services
- Free sign up: Fertilizer Focus Magazine
- Other complimentary fertilizer content