ARGUS Propylene Analytics
The Argus Propylene Analytics service puts you firmly in control of your chemicals information flow.
The service saves you time with research and analysis. It provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for propylene and its derivatives, together with tools to effectively find and use what is relevant for your business.
Take advantage of a detailed strategy report with in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers. With it, you get a 10-year forecast and a five-year history covering propylene capacities, trade, and supply and demand balances, plus details on demand growth for leading derivatives. Updates are provided biannually, to keep you informed of important developments.
- Understand long-term global trends for propylene markets on a global, regional, and country level.
- Find your next big opportunity using expert insight.
- Gain a strong financial perspective by analysing company holdings and balances to better position your company in the ever-changing global propylene marketplace.
- Stay ahead of your competition - evaluate your position in the market, as well as your competitors.
- Enhance your modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects.
- 10-year forecast and a five-year history covering propylene capacities, trade, and supply and demand balances, plus details on demand growth for leading derivatives
- Additional data on company balances and coverage of different production processes for propylene and key technologies for derivatives
- Downloadable data files to easily navigate and extract underlying datasets and visuals
- Detailed strategy report, analysing the long-term outlook for international propylene markets, including assessments of supply, demand and trade by region and country
- Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
Global markets covered
- Polypropylene (PP)
Customers that benefit
- Commercial planners
- Strategic project managers
- C-level and executive management