- Brazil’s role to fill lost volumes from Venezuela’s decline: Understand how much investment is flowing into Brazil’s upstream and whether the country’s services sector is ready to meet demand
- Asian demand for Latin American crude: Gain perspectives from Asian buyers and their demand for Latin American barrels in the wake of potential geopolitical conflicts
- Mexico’s new president and impact on the upstream: Explore AMLO’s strategy after his first 6 months in office and what that might mean for exporting Mexican crude
- IMO marine fuel regulations impact: Discuss how the industry’s plans for compliance as January 2020 quickly approaches
- Latin American logistics: Get clarity on the infrastructure available in the region to handle crude oil exports
- Competition for Latin American barrels: Understand the market access for Canadian crude and what that means for Latin America’s oil
- Case studies: Hear from companies operating in Latin America and get insight into the infrastructure dynamics to bring supply to market…and much more!
Join 200+ senior oil market professionals at the Latin America crude trading event of the year.
Now on its 6th year, the Argus Rio Crude Conference brings together global industry decision-makers from across the crude supply chain to network and get the most up-to-date information on price complexities, logistical constraints and commercial considerations for bringing Latin American supply to market, navigating volatility and capitalizing on the region’s growth opportunity.
Get the brochure
See what's in store for you this May at the Latin America crude trading event of the year.
I speak to many people from around the globe daily and this is the only conference in Brazil that I recommend.
Senior Commercial Manager, Shell Brasil
Argus Crude is a great opportunity for the oil industry players to share information and identify business opportunities. It also provides excellent market update and valuable insights. I´ve attended this conference in Brazil since the first edition in 2014 and can say that each edition is bigger and more sophisticated than the previous one.
Board Advisor, ANP
The Argus Rio Crude Conference exceeded my expectations. I had the opportunity to watch in-depth and contextualized discussions on aspects of production and distribution of oil, natural gas and its derivatives.