ARGUS China Petroleum
The Argus China Petroleum service offers in-depth monthly coverage of oil markets in China, the world’s largest net importer of crude.
The service provides a data-rich, web-delivered product boasting over 30 datasets, including unique Argus surveys, as well as prices and fundamental data.
It includes a monthly PDF analysing market developments and summarising key datasets.
- Access to Argus Direct: Receive the latest market reporting quickly and conveniently
- Access comprehensive data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for your key prices and markets
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful customised graphing to directly compare multiple prices
Now includes the first price assessments for Chinese diesel and gasoline derived from actual transactions, providing new transparency for the market. Visit our key price pages to learn more:
Argus China Diesel Index | Argus China Gasoline Index
- Chinese crude production, imports and exports statistics
- Chinese apparent oil demand data
- Detailed fuel oil import and export data by country of origin for crude and oil products
- Refinery runs and output data for over 40 Chinese refineries
- Refinery output by company
- Detailed maps of China’s oil infrastructure
- Export and refining margins
- Freight rates
- Chinese oil and gas demand
- Chinese domestic spot market
- Chinese independent refinery surveys
- Crude imports and exports by country of origin
- Gas production, demand and imports and exports
- Refinery runs and product output by province
- Chinese crude production
- Chinese crude storage capacity and expansion plans
- Chinese refinery expansion and upgrade plans
- Key oil prices
Customers that benefit
The Argus China Petroleum service includes a detailed analysis of Chinese government statistics and insights from specialists on the ground. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Refineries and corporate/strategic planning departments are affected by China’s policies and demand growth and will find insight into future trends.
- Financial institutions can access essential data and in-depth analysis of the Chinese crude market.
- Analysts, researchers and consultants can obtain hard-to-access data and prices, as well as an interpretation of developments in the Chinese crude market.
Request more information