ARGUS China Petroleum
The Argus China Petroleum service offers in-depth monthly coverage of oil markets in China, the world’s largest net importer of crude.
The service provides a data-rich, web-delivered product boasting over 30 datasets, including unique Argus surveys, as well as daily prices, news and analysis, and fundamental data via the China Oil Workspace. The service also includes regular PDF analysing market developments and summarising key datasets.
- Access to Argus Direct: Receive the latest market reporting quickly and conveniently
- Access comprehensive data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for your key prices and markets
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful customised graphing to directly compare multiple prices
- Quaterly market update: condensing our latest view of the market into a 20 minute presentation and discussion
Now includes the first price assessments for Chinese diesel and gasoline derived from actual transactions, providing new transparency for the market. Visit our key price pages to learn more:
Argus China Diesel Index | Argus China Gasoline Index
Key data sets
- Chinese apparent oil demand
- Chinese crude production, import and export statistics
- Detailed maps of China’s oil infrastructure
- Crude prices / refining margins
- Chinese gas demand
- Chinese domestic spot market crude trade
- Refinery runs and product output by province
- Chinese crude storage capacity and expansion plans
- Chinese refinery expansion and upgrade plans
- Oil company results
- Crude import / product export quotas
- Refined product storage
- INE crude stocks
Customers that benefit
The Argus China Petroleum service includes a detailed analysis of Chinese government statistics and insights from specialists on the ground. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Refineries and corporate/strategic planning departments are affected by China’s policies and demand growth and will find insight into future trends.
- Financial institutions can access essential data and in-depth analysis of the Chinese crude market.
- Analysts, researchers and consultants can obtain hard-to-access data and prices, as well as an interpretation of developments in the Chinese crude market.