ARGUS Eurasia Energy
Our Argus Eurasia Energy business intelligence service provides unrivalled insight and analysis on the new oil and gas market dynamics of Russia, Central Asia, the Caspian and central and eastern Europe.
The conflict in Ukraine have left the region’s energy markets in turmoil, and caused a fundamental reset of energy trade flows across Eurasia – Russia is looking for new oil and gas customers, Europe is looking for new suppliers, Asian buyers are weighing up closer energy trade ties with Moscow, and Caspian producers are assessing the risks and opportunities for their own oil and gas exports.
Argus Eurasia Energy helps you make sense of all this change and understand the risks and opportunities for your business. Drawing on Argus’ daily oil and gas market reporting expertise, the Argus Eurasia Energy service features in-depth analysis and timely, reliable news on the region’s fast-changing energy trade flows and key developments in oil and gas trading, investment, policy and politics, as well as detailed and comprehensive price and market data covering production, refining and exports across the region.
- Crude oil
- Petroleum products
- Natural gas
- Regular real-time news updates on key energy market developments
- In-depth weekly analysis of the region’s shifting energy dynamics in a complex and volatile geopolitical environment
- Weekly commentary and data on markets for crude and oil products exports from Russia, the Caspian region and central Asia
- Detailed information about crude and products flows, including rising supplies from Russia to Asia-Pacific and other markets
- Data about crude and gas production, with analysis of changing output patterns in response to shifts in supply and demand
- Data on refining and analysis of the impact of refinery upgrades and evolving demand dynamics on output
Customers that benefit
The Argus Eurasia Energy service is a must-read for anyone involved in the oil and gas sectors of the former Soviet Union and central and eastern Europe. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Senior oil and gas leadership involved in markets in the former Soviet Union and central and eastern Europe benefit from Argus’ analysis of politics, investment and trading, as well as our proprietary pricing and freight information.