ARGUS Global LNG
The Argus Global LNG service offers independent intelligence on international LNG markets and features news, analysis and opinion.
It provides monthly coverage across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas, addressing the demand for high-level data and strategic information. Get extensive coverage on trends, production, shipping, supply and demand fundamentals, all designed to help you make well-informed decisions.
How can you benefit from a subscription to the Argus Global LNG service?
- Develop a strong business strategy with unbiased analysis
- Build a complete picture of the global market with independent overviews
- Get insights into industry trends with verified data
- Global LNG price review
- LNG import volumes
- International spark spreads
- Asia-Pacific: Japanese LNG vs crude
- Middle East and Africa
- Americas: US LNG vs Henry Hub
- Europe: European long-term contract prices and Spanish LNG vs electricity
- Company and country profiles
- Global LNG projects, infrastructure and developments
- LNG import prices by country of destination and origin
- LNG fleet, shipping news and analysis
- Easy-to-read graphs, tables and maps
Customers that benefit
The Argus Global LNG service is essential reading to ensure market participants stay informed of market movements, trends and developments in the growing global LNG market. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders use our LNG services to stay informed of the latest supply and demand trends and to respond quickly to changes.
- Analysts needing to stay on top of all the key developments in the LNG market find our report an invaluable source of information.
- Generators use the latest global LNG analysis and market intelligence to get a view of their generating costs and plan for changes in fundamentals.