ARGUS Russian Products Exports
The Argus Russian Products Exports service includes a weekly Russian-language report that covers the export markets for oil products from Russia and the FSU.
The publication provides readers with comprehensive coverage of the oil products market, statistics for production, volumes and destinations of fuel exports, exclusive news and efficiency assessments of fuel oil, diesel and naphtha exports to various destinations compared with domestic prices for oil products.
- Exclusive news on oil products transportation and exports
- Indicative prices
- Updates on the operations and turnarounds at oil refineries
- Detailed statistics updated on a regular basis
- Transparent methodology
- Fuel oil, VGO, diesel, naphtha, gasoline, petroleum coke and base oils
- Exports of oil products from Russia and Belarus
- Transit via Baltic ports
- Imports and exports of oil products to Ukraine
- Oil products markets in the Mediterranean, northwest Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific
- Trade news, including analysis of deals, price indexes and tender results, and an overview of international oil products markets
- Upgrades and turnarounds at oil refineries
- Market regulation
- Key production, sales and transportation data for Russia, Belarus and central Asia
- News on transportation and storage of crude and oil products, and new export destinations
- Planned and actual products exports by rail and pipeline (monthly)
- Maintenance schedules for Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian refineries (quarterly)
- Unscheduled turnarounds at Russian refineries (weekly)
- Oil refining in Russia (monthly)
- Planned and actual throughput at Russian refineries (monthly)
- Product stocks at Russian refineries (weekly)
- Quality of Russian oil products (quarterly)
Customers that benefit
The Argus Russian Products Exports service provides unique insights on products exports from Russia, the CIS and Baltic countries. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Oil producers, traders and refiners use the information contained in the report to monitor the crude and oil products markets in Russia, the Mediterranean, northwest Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific; to obtain complete information on upgrades, utilisation rates and turnarounds at Russian oil refineries; and to develop a sales strategy based on forecasts of volumes and destinations. Additionally, these companies receive information on export tender results and indicative prices for oil products.
- Analysts and consultants use the data to analyse the oil products markets in Russia, the Mediterranean, northwest Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific.
- Banks use this information to monitor market price movements.
- Ports and terminals use the information to get details of cargo traffic at competitor ports and terminals and to identify potential customers.
+7 495 933 75 71