ARGUS Ethylene Analytics
The Argus Ethylene Analytics service, part of the wider Argus Analytics line, puts you firmly in control of your petrochemicals information flow.
The service saves you time with research and analysis. It provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for ethylene and its derivatives, together with tools to effectively find and use what is relevant for your business.
Take advantage of a detailed annual strategy report with an in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers. With it, you get a 10-year forecast and a five-year history covering ethylene capacities, trade, and supply and demand balances, plus details of demand for leading derivatives.
- Understand long-term global trends: Assess the long-term trends for international ethylene markets on a global, regional and country level.
- Find your next big opportunity: Support business plans and investment opportunities based on expert insight.
- Gain a strong financial perspective: Analyse company holdings and balances to better position your company in the ever-changing global ethylene marketplace.
- Stay ahead of your competition: Evaluate your position in the market, as well as your competitors.
- Use the data to your advantage: Enhance your own modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects.
- Production, consumption, capacity and trade data for ethylene and its derivatives from 2005-26
- Additional data on company balances and steam cracker feedstock flexibility
- Intuitive and effective search tools to work with your petrochemicals data using an Excel add-in
- Detailed strategy report, analysing the long-term outlook for international ethylene markets, including assessments of supply, demand and trade by region and country
- Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
Global markets covered
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Customers that benefit
- Strategic project managers
- C-level and executive management