ARGUS Ethylene and Derivatives
The Argus Ethylene and Derivatives service gives you access to leading ethylene and derivatives contract and spot benchmarks, global industry news and analysis of key economic drivers on a weekly basis.
- Weekly updates: Get a frequent look into the global ethylene market to make quick decisions for your business.
- Strong global coverage in a single report: Count on a consistent global perspective of ethylene supply and demand that affects your bottom line.
- Concise analysis: Understand causes behind recent market developments through easy-to-read charts, tables and expert input.
- Short-term trends: Know what the experts are watching for in the very near term, and use it to your advantage.
- Linkages to key feedstocks: Do not just focus on ethylene, but see how feedstocks such as naphtha and NGLs play a role in your business.
- Expertise you can trust: Rely on experienced and respected Argus experts to help you stay competitive in the global ethylene market.
- Weekly coverage of the global ethylene industry
- Market snapshot of global prices by region
- Regional operations overviews, with insightful market commentaries and analysis
Global markets covered
- Ethylene glycol
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene dichloride (EDC)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Customers that benefit
- Commercial managers
- Investment banks