ARGUS Voluntary Carbon Markets
The single source of Voluntary Carbon Markets intelligence
Argus Voluntary Carbon Markets covers prices, news and developments to empower you with confidence in your negotiations, trading and purchase of carbon credits.
For professionals invested in the voluntary carbon market and carbon-compensated physical commodities, Argus Voluntary Carbon Markets (AVCM) provides an independent third-party reference with uniquely detailed and credible price assessments. AVCM provides assessments of specific project types, with breakdowns by geography and vintage, with the credibility of the assessments assured by employing a purely editorial process backed by well tested methodology and global reach of Argus to all major energy and commodities markets.
Exchange-traded contracts (spot & futures) OTC market prices
- Renewable energy
- Clean cookstoves
- And other prices
- National-level news and policy developments
- Market overview – Key registry data on issuance, retirements, and project pipeline. Highlights and table of prices covering exchange-traded contracts
- Market prices – Argus price assessments by project type with market reporting specific to each segment
We can provide critical data for your net zero transition
A clear view of projects most relevant to you
Single source of data
- Easily navigate price assessments by project types to refer to in your negotiations that are used as a basis for long-term contract negotiations
- Get a complete view of projects pertinent to a particular type of carbon credit you are developing.
- Get a good understanding of market dynamics and news relevant to your market
- Obtain specific prices required for internal reporting.
Cost and time saving
- Save time on manual input of internal markets with fast and easy access to our suite of price assessments
- Accurately value credits without relying on internal calculations, have confidence in the correct price reference and save on cost