ARGUS Mexico Fuel Markets
The Argus Mexico Fuel Markets service provides subscribers with a unique look into Mexico’s fast-changing refined products market.
Our report offers delivered prices for gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, blendstocks and LPG, along with news and analysis.
Published daily, this service is a valuable reference point for global energy companies seeking to understand how Mexico’s fuel markets are changing and what this means for investment opportunities.
- Jet fuel
- Waterborne and rail delivered prices for gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, propane, ethanol and MTBE
- Market-moving news and analysis
- Logistical costs and retail prices
- Price comparison between Pacific and US Gulf coast ports including Tuxpan, Pajaritos, Rosarito, Topolobampo and Guaymas
- Domestic refinery statistics
- Weekly indicator on levels of waterborne freight moving from US to Mexico
- Regulatory changes
- Additional insight and pricing as the market evolves
Customers that benefit
Anyone with exposure to Mexico’s refined products markets (gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and LPG) will find the Argus Mexico Fuel Markets service essential. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- US and Canadian companies keep up to date on Mexican retail and wholesale prices.
- US refiners monitor Mexican logistics costs, refinery performance, taxation and regulation through our news and analysis.
- Midstream companies rely on our coverage of the development of new fuel storage and other projects, as well as the evolving regulatory scene.
- Mexican retailers remain abreast of trends in both domestic and international markets.
- Mexican entities gain insight into factors affecting refined product supply in international markets, including through commentary on the US Gulf coast market.
Platform demos for ARGUS Mexico Fuel Markets
Request more information