|Main conference (22-23 May 2019)
|Spousal pass (provides access to drinks receptions during conference)
* If you wish to pay by bank transfer please note that there will be an additional fee of €100 per booking added to your final invoice total.
Two day conference pass includes:
- All main conference sessions
- Networking lunch, refreshment breaks on both days
- Networking drinks reception on the evening of first day
- One set of conference documentation
Anti trust complianceArgus takes compliance with antitrust law seriously. The purpose of Argus’ European Bitumen and Asphalt 2019 is to provide participants with a high-level update on the latest developments in the bitumen and asphalt market . The conference sessions will follow the agenda as circulated.
Argus reminds all participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competition laws. There should be no discussion of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspect of an individual company’s operation. Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate a discussion with other participants on any of these matters, we recommend that other participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws.