One month has passed since IMO 2020 came into effect, directing oceangoing vessels to switch from heavy bunker fuel to the cleaner 0.5% very low sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO). Listen to our latest podcast to learn how the Asia-Pacific shipping industry has reacted to the mandates.
Listen in as host, Tracy Vowel, VP, Business Development discusses the impact of IMO 2020 on the European shipping industry with Andrew Khaw, Senior Reporter, Argus Marine Fuels.
- How the transition period disrupted the market
- Alternative fuel of choice for compliant shippers
- Impact on the supply/demand of VLSFO
- Scrubber adoption
- Impact of IMO 2020 on European shippers - one month on
- Impact of IMO 2020 on US shippers - one month on
- Argus IMO 2020 hub