This episode is driven by data and insight from Argus Global Steam Cracker Economics, a global monthly report and downloadable dataset.
The service outlines cost and margin advantages of various feedstocks being cracked into ethylene by region, including a three-month forecast.
Listening to this episode will give you insights into:
- The impact of energy price volatility on chemical production economics
- Where’s the best money to be made – assessing ethylene production and coproduct yields
- Where to find the essential insights within the Argus Global Steam Cracker Economics service
- What to watch in the next few months
- Chuck Venezia, SVP for chemicals
- Jimmy Levine, VP for ethylene
- Lauren Williamson, VP for commercial product
- Chris Cothran, lead analyst
- Dhanish Kalayarasu, analyst
This episode is delivered by Argus’ chemicals experts using data and insight from Argus Global Steam Cracker Economics. Get more information and request a chat with one of our chemicals specialists.