ARGUS Methanol Analytics
The Argus Methanol Analytics service puts you firmly in control of your chemicals information flow.
The service saves you time with research and analysis. It provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for methanol, together with tools to effectively find and use what is relevant for your business.
Take advantage of a detailed annual strategy report with in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers. With this, you get a 10-year forecast and a five-year history for methanol capacities, trade, and supply and demand balances, plus details on demand growth for leading derivatives.
- Understand long-term global trends for methanol markets on a global and regional level.
- Find your next big opportunity using expert insight.
- Gain a strong financial perspective by analysing company holdings and balances to better position your company in the ever-changing global methanol marketplace.
- Stay ahead of your competition - evaluate your position in the market, as well as your competitors.
- Enhance your modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects.
- 10-year forecast and a five-year history covering methanol capacities, trade, and supply and demand balances, plus details on demand growth for leading derivatives
- Additional data on different production processes for methanol
- Downloadable data files to easily navigate and extract underlying datasets and visuals
- Detailed strategy report, analysing the long-term outlook for international methanol markets, including assessments of capacities, supply, demand and trade by region
- Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
Global markets covered
- Acetic acid
- Gasoline blending
- Methyl methacrylate
- Solvent applications
Customers that benefit
- Strategic project managers
- C-level and executive management