- Status update of existing LCFS programs and expansions of LCFS programs in the US
- How LCFS program expansions will impact renewable feedstock demand
- Deep dive into LCFS credit generators and their growth outlooks
- Focus on Canada’s proposed Clean Fuel Standard and how it will affect biofuels trade flow
- Increase in electric vehicle regulations and their impact on LCFS markets
- Look at the environmental-social-governance (ESG) movement in the oil and gas industry and beyond
North America’s leading biofuels, carbon and LCFS event
There will also be ample opportunities to meet with new and established contacts throughout the event including receptions, wine tastings and interactive workshops. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to gather the latest policy and market insights and reconnect with your industry peers. Complete our pre-register form to register your interest in sponsoring, speaking or attending the event.
2019 speakers included:
Event at a glance:
15+ networking hours
San Francisco Department of the Environment
As someone fairly new to the field of low carbon fuels, I found the information to be incredibly helpful as I plan my next steps in developing programs for the City of San Francisco. The speakers were credible and interesting and presented a variety of perspectives helping to illustrate the range of issues impacting the field. I would definitely recommend this conference to my colleagues in local government.
Packed with insights and insightful speakers
Sinclair Oil Corporation
Renewable Fuels Manager
The Argus Biofuels & Carbon Markets Summit was a great place to meet new industry participants.
Elbow River Marketing
Senior Compliance Analyst
The conference was well diversified. I enjoyed it very much.