Global price reporting agency Argus invites you to take part in Argus LPG 2023, an international conference in Istanbul, Turkey from 12-13 October.
The LPG market has been increasingly volatile since 2020 and the events that started in February last year have added new uncertainties. How is the market adapting to these unprecedented challenges? What possible solutions have the professional community tested? We will try to answer these and other questions during the conference, as well as bring together more than 250 delegates from eastern and western Europe, the Middle East, east Asia, the Caspian region and the CIS countries.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Global LPG market transformation
- The increase in LPG supplies from the US
- The impact of recession on Europe’s LPG market
- Will China continue its strategy to develop propane dehydrogenation projects?
- The importance of the green agenda
- Autogas market prospects in Central Asia
- Points of growth in southeast Asia
- Fleet availability of for seaborne gas supplies
For more information, please contact our conference department:
Exciting LocationThe event takes place in the exciting LPG hub of Istanbul - opening the conference up to a wider range of global attendees.
Global connectionsConnect with the entire LPG value chain including refiners and producers, traders, distribution, petrochemicals markets, shipping and logistics and more.
Networking opportunitiesDo not miss the best timed networking event in the LPG calendar - at the start of contracting season.