North America’s leading methanol event
The Argus Methanol Forum is the key event in the industry’s calendar for anyone looking to do business with the biggest buyers and sellers of methanol. After a year of uncertainty and a pause in live events, Argus is delighted to bring the 18th annual Methanol Forum to Houston for attendees to meet, exchange information and get all the latest market updates in person.
As methanol demand continues to recover after the impact of the pandemic eases and lockdowns slowly lift across the globe, the forum provides the ideal platform for market participants to take stock, reacquaint themselves with contacts and identify opportunities in new and evolving sectors.
Register now to save $500 with early bird registration.
Past speakers include:
Key topics on the agenda:
- Assessing broader trends in the crude and natural gas markets and impact on methanol
- Post-Covid recovery: How will methanol demand bounce back in 2021?
- Market fundamentals, global trade flows, supply and demand dynamics
- Asia Methanol focus and MTO update – Future prospects and outlook
- Driving demand growth: Methanol as an alternative fuel for automotive applications
- How can methanol compete with other sustainable fuels as the marine fuel of the future?
- Low carbon methanol production: Assessing the technology and market opportunities
Key insights into sustainable production and alternative uses of methanol
Key insights from industry leaders who are exploring, or already producing methanol that has a lower environmental impact than traditional methods.
Marine fuelsHear from global industry experts on a variety of topics, including how methanol can compete with other sustainable fuels to become a marine fuel that can help the shipping industry reduce its environmental impact.
Alternative fuelsGain insight into the use of methanol as an alternative fuel for automotive applications and identify how the technology and demand will develop in the coming years.
Register your interest
Complete our form to register your interest in speaking, sponsoring or attending the 2021 Argus Methanol Forum.