Argus would like to invite you to take part in the Argus Oil Products 2023. Caspian and Central Asia Markets International conference. The event will be held on 16-17 March in Dubai, UAE.
The conference will bring together top managers from the largest international oil, trade and transport-logistic companies to discuss the main development trends in oil and products markets in Caspian, central Asian and Middle Eastern countries.
Key topics to discuss:
- Changes in global oil product flows
- Europe’s fuel balance restructuring
- Freight market: longer routes for oil product transportation, impact on transportation costs, changes in the insurance market
- The current state of crude processing in the Asia-Pacific region (India, China, Indonesia)
- Trends in Turkey: growing imports and exports of oil products
- Middle East markets: challenges and opportunities
- Transit flows through Kazakhstan, motor fuel exports
- Redirection of Kazakhstan’s oil flows, the Trans-Caspian route
- Supplies of petrochemical products from Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan
- Development of new oil processing capacities
- Recent trends and prospects for the imports of crude and oil products to Afghanistan
- Transport and transit opportunities in the Caspian region and central Asia
- Supplies of crude and oil products to Iran, including deliveries through substitution schemes and transit