The Argus Crude service is your must-have source for daily news, prices and analysis for more than 80 different internationally-traded crude streams.
With nearly 50 years of history in crude oil market reporting and a robust methodology that reflects real trading behaviour, the Argus Crude service is your vital daily tool for independent market clarity. It also provides exclusive access to the Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI), the Argus Condensate Index (ACI) and the Argus China Crude Daily report.
- US: AGS, WTI Houston, LLS, Mars, ASCI, Bakken fob Beaumont/Nederland, WTI fob Houston, Alaskan North Slope
- Canada pipeline: Synthetic and WCS
- North Sea: North Sea Dated, Brent, Forties, Oseberg, Ekofisk, Troll, Johan Sverdrup fob Mongstad, Grane, Statfjord cif Rotterdam, Statfjord fob platform, Gullfaks cif Rotterdam, Gullfaks fob platform and Flotta
- Russia-Caspian: Urals NWE, Urals Mediterranean (80,000t and 140,000t), Azeri Light, CPC Blend, Tengiz and BTC
- Russia-Caspian fob netbacks: Urals fob Primorsk, Urals fob Ust-Luga, Urals fob Novorossiysk (80,000t and 140,000t), CPC fob terminal, Azeri fob Supsa and BTC fob Ceyhan
- Mediterranean: Saharan Blend, Es Sider, Zarzaitine, Kirkuk, Basrah Light fob Sidi Kerir, Basrah Light cif Augusta, Basrah Medium cif Augusta, Basrah Heavy cif Augusta, Iran Light fob Sidi Kerir, Iran Heavy fob Sidi Kerir and Suez Blend
- West Africa: Bonny Light, Doba, Girassol, Hungo, Agbami, Amenam, Bonga, Brass River, Erha, Escravos, Forcados, Qua Iboe, Usan, Cabinda, Dalia, Kissanje, Nemba, Zafiro, Jubilee, Egina, Mostarda and Djeno
- Latin America: Castilla Blend, Escalante, Medanito and Vasconia
- Mideast Gulf: Dubai, Oman, Murban, Upper Zakum, Qatar Land, Qatar Marine, Al-Shaheen, Banoco Arab Medium, Arab Light, Arab Extra Light, Arab Heavy, Basrah Medium, Basrah Heavy and Umm Lulu
- Asia-Pacific: Minas, Tapis, North West Shelf, ESPO Blend, Sokol, Duri, Cinta, Widuri, Senipah, Attaka, Ardjuna, Belida, Bach Ho, Sutu Den, Tapis, Kikeh, Labuan, Kutubu Light, Cossack, Enfield, Stybarrow, Vincent, Pyrenees, Van Gogh and
- Global crude prices, including daily differentials to DME's Oman crude futures settlement prices, and high-level market analysis
- Market-moving news on top crude market developments
- End-of-day summary report
- Argus Bulletin Board: See deal and bid/offer information quickly, anytime, anywhere
- Robust, transparent methodology developed with the industry
- Downloadable market data at your fingertips
- The Argus China Crude Daily – a succinct report in Chinese
Customers that benefit
The Argus Crude service is essential to anyone exposed to crude prices and seeking a global perspective of the marketplace. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders know our prices are wide-ranging and reliable for internationally-traded crude streams.
- Refiners use our refinery netback tables for a wide range of crude grades to identify opportunities.
- Analysts and risk managers can turn to our market commentary, which explains the reasons behind price movements.
- Exchanges rely on our price assessments, which are underpinned by a methodology that reflects real trading behavior and is developed in conjunction with the industry.