ARGUS Global Markets
For vital insight into the latest international oil market developments, look no further than the Argus Global Markets service.
Drawing on Argus’ daily oil price reporting expertise, this service features intelligent, independent coverage on derivatives, arbitrage, market fundamentals and global trading.
Explaining WTI Houston: Where pipeline crude meets the water
Watch this brief video explaining how Argus assesses pricing for US gulf coast crude at the water for global export and contact us to learn more.
- Crude marker grades price assessments, including forward North Sea, WTI and Dubai
- Crude spot prices, including North Sea Dated, Brent, Urals, Bonny Light, Forties, WTI, Dubai and Minas
- European, US and Asia-Pacific petroleum products
- Insightful editorials
- Essential news and analysis of the most important oil market developments
- Global crude prices
- Timely, in-depth reports on the fundamentals driving market movements
- Informative futures market coverage
- Argus Netback Model, which calculates netback margins for a range of crudes in northwest Europe, the US Gulf coast and Singapore
- Downloadable market data at your fingertips, from refinery turnarounds, output and maintenance to global oil production, supply-demand balance, crude and products loading schedules, imports, exports and stocks
Customers that benefit
Each issue of the report included in the Argus Global Markets service typically features articles on oil derivatives, arbitrage, market fundamentals and global trading, in addition to our price data. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders can rely on our data throughout the trade, from pre-trade analysis to settlement prices for term delivery.
- Analysts who need to stay on top of key market developments find our report an invaluable source of information.
- Financial institutions use Argus data and insights to value deals and construct sensible financial products.
Request more information