ARGUS West Africa Oil
The Argus West Africa Oil service brings clarity to previously opaque west African crude oil and refined products markets.
We provide daily prices for 27 regionally produced west African crude grades alongside independent, timely news and analysis.
With over 40 years of history in oil market reporting and a robust methodology that reflects real trading behaviour, our Argus West Africa Oil service is your vital tool for understanding these complex markets.
- Nigeria: Qua Iboe, Abo Blend, Akpo Dated, Antan Blend Dated, EA Blend Dated, Ebok Dated, Ima Dated, Obe Dated, Okono Blend Dated, Okoro Dated, Okwori Dated, Okwuibome Dated, Oyo Dated, Pennington Light Dated, Ukpokiti Dated, Usan Dated, Yoho Light Dated
- Angola: Cabinda, Mondo, Palanca, Pazflor, Plutonio, Saturno, Saxi
- Congo (Brazzaville): Djeno, N’Kossa
- Cameroon: Kole
- Gabon: Rabi
Refined products markets
- Gasoline: Argus Eurobob delivered west Africa
- Diesel: Diesel 10ppm delivered west Africa
- Heating oil: Heating oil 50ppm delivered west Africa
- Daily pricing of 27 regionally produced west African crude oil grades
- Daily synthetic delivered price markers in west Africa for gasoline, diesel and heating oil
- Independent, relevant news affecting the African energy markets every week
- Robust, transparent methodology developed with the industry
- Downloadable market data at your fingertips
Customers that benefit
The Argus West Africa Oil service brings clarity to the ever-changing oil and refined products markets in west Africa. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- African national oil companies can keep informed of regional developments in the crude and refined products markets.
- Refiners can track the price of various crude grades to make the best decisions about refinery input.
- Product importers benefit from a new comparison price against which to monitor their imports of gasoline, diesel and heating oil.
Request more information