The Petroleum Argus service is a key part of Argus’ history, with its origins in the first Europ-Oil Prices weekly newsletter that began in 1970.
It is now our flagship business intelligence service with an international reputation for providing thought-provoking and independent analysis of the global oil and gas markets.
The Petroleum Argus service's in-depth coverage ranges from corporate strategy and finance to geopolitical issues, investment, mergers and acquisitions, industry developments and Opec news. Decision makers across a broad range of companies and state organisations worldwide consider it an essential read.
- Global oil and gas
- Key oil prices for North Sea Dated, WTI Cushing, Oman, Dubai, Tapis and the ASCI index
- Insightful editorials
- Exclusive interviews with top industry names, including oil ministers
- Timely, informative reports following Opec meetings and other key events on the global energy calendar
- Downloadable market data on both Opec and non-Opec wellhead production
- Latest geopolitical issues affecting oil and gas markets
- Global oil and gas sector investment trends
- Corporate strategy and developments
- Company news
Customers that benefit
The Petroleum Argus service is a trusted source for senior decision makers to cultivate a deeper understanding of the forces shaping global oil and gas markets. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- National, independent and major oil and gas companies use our downloadable market data on both Opec and non-Opec wellhead production to guide strategies.
- Governments and regulators needing to stay on top of key energy developments in the markets find our report invaluable for considering a global perspective.
- Financial institutions turn to our intelligence to inform business and investment decisions.