ARGUS European Emissions Markets
The Argus European Emissions Markets service is the go-to source for the latest news and analysis of European greenhouse gas markets.
Delivering accurate daily price assessments for the EU emissions trading system (ETS), the service provides unmatched transparency in the environmental markets.
How can you benefit from a subscription to the Argus European Emissions Markets service?
- Daily analytical, unbiased market commentary
- In-depth features and analysis on market developments and price moves
- Fundamental data made available for download
- Stay ahead of unfolding events and changing fundamentals with Argus news alerts
- EUA (EU ETS allowances)
- CER (certified emission reductions)
- ERU (emission reduction units)
- Argus price indexes
- Daily emissions news reporting
- European emissions exchange data
- Generation economics for the UK, the Netherlands and Germany
Customers that benefit
The Argus European Emissions Markets service is essential reading to ensure you stay informed about daily market movements and the latest news. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders value Argus’ extensive coverage of the EU ETS. With the latest analysis, annual verified emissions data and ETS allowance price charts, the Argus European Emissions Markets service provides the tools to help traders make good business decisions.
- Analysts that monitor environmental markets value in-depth news and analysis covering each European country. Clients can review each country’s power output and indicative operating profitability as shown in our spark spread charts.
- Regulators, research bureaus, governments and non-governmental organisations responsible for climate change negotiations see Argus as vital in monitoring legislation changes. Clear reporting ensures they keep abreast of key developments.