ARGUS Fertilizer Europe
The Argus Fertilizer Europe service is the leading source of trusted information and pricing for the European fertilizer market. Published every two weeks, the report provides pricing and commentary by country, extending eastward into the former Soviet Union, while also highlighting the impact of international developments on Europe.
All major fertilizer commodities are covered, with more than 40 separate product pricing points listed, including upstream and downstream indications.
- Domestic price assessments for the major fertilizer products
- Analysis of individual countries’ markets and agricultural developments within them
- Key sales, trade flow information and freight rate indications
- Regular news and analysis of EU regulatory changes
- Details on EU import duties and changes
- Details of plant shutdowns and planned maintenance
- Key developments in wider international markets
- Import and export statistics for leading products
Customers that benefit
The Argus Fertilizer Europe service’s subscribers include global fertilizer producers and trading companies, bulk blenders, wholesalers, retailers, co-operatives, financial institutions, inspection companies, freight brokers, stevedores and insurance companies. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers and trading firms leverage Argus’ fertilizer pricing in the processing and procurement of raw materials and blending. Traders involved in the buying and selling of fertilizers use our price assessments when carrying out trades and contracts. Our price assessments provide domestic and international businesses with supply certainty at sustainable prices. Our price assessments provide subscribers with a reliable number for indexation in long-term contracts, as well as a tool for market analysis and benchmarking.
- Co-ops and wholesalers sell large quantities of fertilizers to farmers and retail outlets and depend on our price assessments and market data, including transportation and logistical information.
- Retailers rely on our fertilizers pricing and market assessments for negotiations in the distribution of products through domestic retail outlets.