ARGUS NPK Analytics
Understand more. Connect more.
Our new edition of the Argus NPK Analytics service connects you with insightful market analysis alongside comprehensive underlying data, giving you the essential medium-to-long term outlook to support your understanding of the global NPKs market.
Argus NPK Analytics facilitates effective research. It provides comprehensive historical and forecast data to 2033 for NPKs, along with the tools to find and use the insight and data that are relevant for you. You will also receive a detailed analytical report, offering an in-depth examination of the global markets behind the numbers.
- Understand the long-term trends for multi-nutrient fertilizer markets, with in-depth analysis
- Develop more robust strategies to enter and optimise trade in NPK fertilizers
- Understand the connections between underlying market drivers and demand for NPK and NPK+ products on a global, regional and country level
- Assess key product groups and competitors
- Enhance your modelling and reporting with the underlying data used by Argus consultants for their long-term strategic analysis and bespoke projects
- Pricing, production, consumption, capacity and trade data from 2010-33
- A detailed strategy report, analysing the long-term outlook for international trade patterns, capacities and production, and their impact on pricing, with forecasts to 2033
- Overview of the key production processes, products and players relevant to NPK markets
- Analysis of trends in NPK+ formulations. including secondary nutrients and micronutrients Access to the expert consultants behind Argus’ long-term market analysis
- Southeast Asia
- Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- North America