The Argus NPKs service is your trusted and reliable source for weekly coverage of NPKs. This service is the first report of its kind and provides readers with up-to-date, intelligent information about the international trade of NPKs, amid tremendous growth in this sector. It includes global industry news and insightful commentary to help market participants to improve their business decisions.
Provided by our global, dedicated team of experts, the report also details news on major export and import hubs including Russian weekly exports by grade, producer and destination, and monthly Ukrainian imports by grade, producer and country of origin.
- Detailed table on African tenders
- Key import and export market commentary
- NPK compound and blend price comparison
- Supply, demand and price updates
- Summary of latest deals and related nutrients markets
- Global agricultural and market news
- Dry bulk fertilizers freight assessments
- Downloadable market data including African NPK tenders, Indian NPK imports, Ukrainian NPK imports and Russian NPK exports
Customers that benefit
As the importance of NPKs becomes more widely recognised, anyone with exposure to the global NPK market will find the Argus NPKs service essential reading, including fertilizer producers, trading companies, importers and distributors, as well as private buyers.
- Producers and trading companies leverage Argus fertilizer pricing in the procurement of raw materials for blending. Traders involved in the buying and selling of fertilizers use our price assessments when carrying out trades and contracts. Our price assessments provide domestic and international businesses with supply certainty at sustainable prices.
- Banks leverage Argus fertilizer pricing and analysis as they provide financing to businesses supporting the advancement of the agri-business.