The Argus Potash service is your trusted source for weekly international potash prices.
This service provides intelligent and market-leading industry analysis and commentary, explaining potash market developments and consequent price movements.
Developed by our global, dedicated team of experts, the report reflects a consensus of informed market opinion on weekly prices and market developments.
- MOP weekly
- NOP (when available)
- Key potash industry price assessments
- Market moving news
- Historical data
- Market and price analysis
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Freight trends
- Downloadable market data, including Brazilian MOP imports
Customer that benefit
The Argus Potash service subscribers include major producers, export organisations, state-owned and private buyers, traders, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, governments, regulators, and stock market analysts. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers and trading companies leverage Argus’ fertilizer pricing in the processing and procurement of raw materials and blending. Traders involved in the buying and selling of fertilizers use our price assessments when carrying out trades and contracts. Our price assessments provide domestic and international businesses with supply certainty at sustainable prices.
- Banks and financial institutions leverage Argus’ fertilizer pricing and analysis as they provide financing to businesses supporting the advancement of the agri-business.