Free sign up: Fertilizer Focus Magazine
Fertilizer Focus is the world's leading bi-monthly magazine serving the international fertilizer industry and was first published in February 1984. The magazine features a unique blend of news, features, interviews and analysis of all aspects of the fertilizer industry.
What does the magazine cover?
Fertilizer Focus covers key developments influencing fertilizer and related markets, such as production economics, technology, plant/project news and product logistics. Coverage includes:
- Traditional commodity products and the increasingly influential specialty or value-added fertilizer market segments
- New product developments – including fertilizer blends, enhanced efficiency ingredients, micronutrients, and liquid fertilizers
- Fertilizer production technology
- Port logistics and shipping
- Company strategy, industry developments and emerging markets
- Agronomic analysis and changes in agricultural practice impacting fertilizers
Advertise in Fertilizer Focus
Connect with new clients and develop new opportunities
Fertilizer Focus offers an unrivalled marketing tool, delivering advertisers the best return on advertising investment available, ensuring your message reaches decision makers throughout the world.
The magazine is read by subscribers in over 90 countries and the digital circulation of the magazine in late 2022 was nearly 11,000 – including Argus price reporting and analytical services subscribers and our fertilizer conference delegates.
if you would like to talk through your requirements, advertising options and rates, please contact us directly here.
- In nitrogen: urea, nitrates, ammonia
- In phosphates: all processed phosphate products, and raw material phosphate rock
- For potash: potassium chloride, potassium sulphate and potassium nitrate
- Raw materials: sulphur and sulphuric acid
- Specialty fertilizers and related products: micronutrients, water solubles, enhanced efficiency fertilizers, and biostimulants
Key developments reviewed
- Production economics
- Technology, plant and project news
- Product logistics
- Traditional commodity products (N, P, K, S, S acid)
- Specialty fertilizers and related products (micronutrients, water-solubles, enhanced efficiency fertilizers, and biostimulants)
- Topical editorials
- Q&As with key industry executives
- Industry and company news briefings
- Shipping news
- Fertilizer price watch
- Updates on people and events
Customers that benefit
Fertilizer Focus is essential reading for executives and managers in a wide range of sectors, including fertilizer manufacturers and industrial users of fertilizer materials. Our subscribers include:
- Financial institutions
- Research organisations
- Construction, engineering and process companies
- Shipping, handling and storage companies
- Raw material and intermediate suppliers
- Fertilizer purchasing organisations, trading companies and agents
- Fertilizer manufacturers and industrial users of fertilizer materials