ARGUS LPG Outlook
Stay ahead of the curve with the Argus LPG Outlook service — a monthly service that forecasts key LPG prices up to two years into the future.
Drawing on Argus’ expertise as a leader in LPG price assessments and market reporting, this monthly service is your trusted source of independent intelligence to aid planning and decision-making.
- US: Mont Belvieu propane and butane, and US Gulf coast export propane
- Europe: Cif ARA propane and butane, cif Lavera butane and daf Brest propane
- Middle East: Saudi propane and butane contract prices (CPs)
- Asia: Argus Far East Index (AFEI) propane and butane, Argus Ningbo Index propane and butane
- Save time on your planning, budgeting and decision-making
- Receive a third-party reference price to compare with your internal targets
- Understand market movements through independent analytical commentaries
Customers that benefit
The Argus LPG Outlook service gives you a comprehensive, reliable source of information to make sound decisions about the future of your business. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- LPG producers and distributors use unbiased price information and analysis to inform their exploration and production (E&P) activities and investment decisions.
- LPG traders and brokers prepare for future needs by understanding market movements.
- Analysts and risk managers use the price forecasts and analysis to inform their planning, budgeting and decision-making.