ARGUS LPG Outlook
Stay ahead of the curve with the Argus LPG Outlook service — a monthly service that forecasts key LPG prices up to two years into the future.
Drawing on Argus’ expertise as a leader in LPG price assessments and market reporting, this monthly service is your trusted source of independent intelligence to aid planning and decision-making.
Webinar: Global LPG Markets – Pricing trends, supply, demand and the impact of the Ukraine conflict
Join Argus’ global team of LPG experts as they explore the the latest developments in LPG fundamentals and prices in key markets, and the impact of the Ukraine conflict on LPG.
Click here to watch the webinar on-demand now
- US: Mont Belvieu propane and butane, and US Gulf coast export propane
- Europe: Cif ARA propane and butane, cif Lavera butane and daf Brest propane
- Middle East: Saudi propane and butane contract prices (CPs)
- Asia: Argus Far East Index (AFEI) propane and butane, Argus Ningbo Index propane and butane
- Save time on your planning, budgeting and decision-making
- Receive a third-party reference price to compare with your internal targets
- Understand market movements through independent analytical commentaries
Customers that benefit
The Argus LPG Outlook service gives you a comprehensive, reliable source of information to make sound decisions about the future of your business. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- LPG producers and distributors use unbiased price information and analysis to inform their exploration and production (E&P) activities and investment decisions.
- LPG traders and brokers prepare for future needs by understanding market movements.
- Analysts and risk managers use the price forecasts and analysis to inform their planning, budgeting and decision-making.