ARGUS Russian LPG and Condensate
The Argus Russian LPG and Condensate service, which is published in Russian, is a dedicated report covering prices in the markets for liquefied petroleum gas and gas products in the Former Soviet Union (FSU), the Baltic states and eastern Europe. The publication uses a proprietary transparent methodology.
The report includes intelligent analytical commentary on the international and domestic Russian market, news stories and statistical data on LPG production and exports.
Argus price assessments are widely used in contracts for gas supply, in transfer pricing, to assess export duties in Russia and Belarus, to determine state-regulated prices for liquefied gas in the Kazakh domestic market, for risk management and for market analysis.
- Historical prices in the Russian domestic market from 2007
- Detailed statistics updated on a regular basis
- Charts of historical prices for liquefied gas
- Exclusive news and in-depth analysis of the liquefied gas market
- Transparent methodology
- Daily price assessments for rail cargoes of propane-butane mix and propane on the Belarusian―Polish border (daf Brest)
- Weekly prices for propane-butane mix at Russian gas-filling stations
- Weekly prices for rail and road cargoes of liquefied gas at production facilities
- A weekly price assessment for propane-butane mix on a daf Bekabad basis, Uzbekistani―Tajikistani border
- A weekly price assessment for propane-butane mix on a cpt Galaba basis, Uzbekistani―Afghan border
- A weekly price assessment for propane-butane mix on a cpt Turksib basis, Kazakhstani―Kyrgyzstani border
- Argus North Sea Index (ANSI)
- Results of exchange trading in liquefied gas in Russia, Ukraine and Turkmenistan
- Monthly statistics for liquefied gas production and exports to various destinations
- Official selling prices for liquefied gas from Sonatrach and Saudi Aramco
- Overview of the liquefied gas market in northwest Europe and the Mediterranean
Customers that benefit
The Argus Russian LPG and Condensate service is your trusted source for contract and border prices for LPG in the FSU and eastern Europe. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders use the information contained in the report to monitor the prices for liquefied petroleum gas, develop a marketing strategy, and search for counterparties and new markets.
- Importers and exporters of liquefied gas use Argus price assessments in gas supply contracts.
- Economy and finance experts use the information to analyse the market, evaluate risks and work out their investment strategies.
- Oil and gas analysts and consultants use the data to analyse the current market situation and possible future scenarios.
- Government authorities and ministries use the prices published in the report to calculate export duties (Russia and Belarus) and to establish a wholesale price limit for liquefied gas (Kazakhstan).
- Other market participants that need daily in-depth analysis of the LPG market rely on our data.
+ 44 (0) 20 7780 4200