ARGUS China Base Oils
The Argus China Base Oils service provides an overview of the week’s market activities, as well as detailed base oil price assessments and analysis of the northeast Asia base oil market.
We also include valuable price analytics information on base oil premiums to crude and gasoil.
The report, presented in Chinese Mandarin, is an extract from our Argus Base Oils service, a global publication that captures the full spectrum of base oils trade in the international market.
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful custom graphing to directly compare multiple prices
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Get full market clarity: Stay up to date with the what, where and why via continuous regional coverage
- Ex-tank Singapore and fob Asia Group I: SN 150, SN 500 and bright stock
- Ex-tank and fob Asia Group II: N150 and N500
- Dubai crude front month and SN 500 premium to Dubai crude
- Singapore 0.05pc gasoil, gasoil premium to Dubai crude and SN 500 premium to gasoil
- Cfr Group I: SN 150, SN 500 and bright stock
- Cfr Group II: N150 and N500
- Cfr Group III: 4cst, 6cst and 8cst cfr
- Ex-tank east China: Group II N150 and N500
- Ex-tank east China: Group III 4cst, 6cst and 8cst
- Chinese domestic producer prices and import price calculator
- Weekly market spot price assessments and analysis for Group I, Group II, and Group III base oils in Asia-Pacific and northeast Asia
- Chinese producers’ posted prices
- Domestic Chinese ex-tank prices for Group II and Group III base oils
- Asia-Pacific shipping freight rates
- Global refinery maintenance and new plants tables
- Key global fundamentals data on base oil supply and demand, imports and exports
- Transparent market-appropriate methodology
Customers that benefit
The Argus China Base Oils service offers valuable prices and market analysis that is key for anyone working in the market. Below are some examples of how clients use this service:
- Traders can see an overview of market fundamentals and Chinese producer posted prices and identify market positions.
- Base oil producers can enhance production planning through our superior market analysis and price data.
- Lubricant business managers, producers and users can see valuable base oil market assessments broken down to negotiate the most market-appropriate contract price.
Request more information