ARGUS Marine Fuels
The Argus Marine Fuels service is your comprehensive source of daily bunker prices for all key global markets, plus the latest market-moving news and data.
Providing global coverage, intelligent analysis and access to unique market data, the service is a must-have for anyone involved with shipping, refining and the trading of marine fuels.
In advance of the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) 2020 MARPOL regulations, Argus Marine Fuels is your trusted source in estimating the impact marine exhaust scrubbers will have on resid demand.
In order for fuel oil suppliers, traders and refiners to gauge the impact of scrubbers, a comprehensive count of vessels with scrubbers is required. Subscribers to the daily price and news report Argus Marine Fuels can access our marine exhaust scrubber database.
- North America
- South America
- Mideast Gulf
- Clear, transparent methodology developed with the industry
- High-sulphur IFO380 and IFO180 prices
- Singapore IFO380 and MGO Volume Weighted Average assessments based on a host of reported daily deals
- MGO prices
- RMK 500 cst assessments in Rotterdam and Seattle
- ECA-compliant 0.1pc sulphur bunker prices
- LSFO 0.5pc sulphur bunker price
- LNG vs MGO price comparison in northwest Europe and the US Gulf
- Residual fuel oil wholesale cargo prices
- Global market-moving news daily
- Scrubber database with information on individual vessels
- Addendum with weekly averages of Argus marine fuels price assessments
Customers that benefit
The Argus Marine Fuels service provides unique market data and intelligent analysis of the increasingly complex marine fuels market. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Shipowners and charterers can track the price of various bunker fuels to aid decision-making processes.
- Marine fuel blenders and resellers can track the price of various bunker fuels to make the best decisions about their products and strategy.
- Marine fuel traders and brokers can rely on our data throughout the trade, from pre-trade analysis to settlement prices for term delivery.
- Analysts that need to stay on top of key market developments find our service an invaluable source of information.
- Financial institutions use Argus data and insights to value deals and construct sensible financial products.