ARGUS US Crack Spread Forward Curves
Support investment and trading decisions with a powerful, independent market valuation tool providing tools for measuring risk, calculating profit and loss, mark-to-market accounting, and project valuation.
Argus US Crack Spread Forward Curves are created using models designed to produce reliable and representative indicators of commodity market values, free from distortion.
- 45 crack spread markets
- A rolling 48 months of forward prices
- Monthly pricing
- Relevant timestamp: New York, 2:30-PM EPT
- Published daily by 6 PM CPT
How clients use our data
A proven, reliable tool for analytical and risk-management processes, including:
- Mark-to-market (MTM) accounting
- Value-at-risk (VaR)
- Asset and deal valuation
- Credit margining and metrics
- Hedging and trading decisions
- Valuing option premiums
Customers that benefit
This service is essential for anyone with exposure to the global refined products and crude oil markets.
- Risk managers
- Market and trade analysts
- Strategic planning