Free sign up: Fertilizer Focus Magazine
First published in February 1984, Fertilizer Focus is the world's leading bi-monthly magazine serving the international fertilizer industry. It covers the key developments influencing fertilizer and related markets, such as production economics, technology, plant and project news, and product logistics. Coverage includes traditional commodity products and the increasingly influential specialty or value-added fertilizer market segments.
Advertise in Fertilizer Focus to connect with new clients and develop new opportunities
As well as being essential reading for all fertilizer industry executives, Fertilizer Focus offers an unrivalled marketing tool, delivering advertisers the best return on advertising investment available. It is read by the many thousands of subscribers to Argus’s industry leading price reporting and analytical services – as well as delegates at our fertilizer conferences.
Advertising in Fertilizer Focus provides advertisers with the widest and best qualified distribution footprint available. We offer competitive advertising rates to stakeholders active within or supplying the fertilizer and related sectors.
If you would like more information on the editorial content, geographic reach, or our editorial and advertising schedule, please download the media pack here.
Or if you would like to talk through your requirements, advertising options and rates, please contact us directly using the link below:
- In nitrogen: urea, nitrates, ammonia
- In phosphates: all processed phosphate products, and raw material phosphate rock
- For potash: potassium chloride, potassium sulphate and potassium nitrate
- Raw materials: sulphur and sulphuric acid
- Specialty fertilizers and related products: micronutrients, water solubles, enhanced efficiency fertilizers, and biostimulants
Key developments reviewed
- Production economics
- Technology, plant and project news
- Product logistics
- Traditional commodity products (N, P, K, S, S acid)
- Specialty fertilizers and related products (micronutrients, water-solubles, enhanced efficiency fertilizers, and biostimulants)
- Topical editorials
- Q&As with key industry executives
- Industry and company news briefings
- Shipping news
- Fertilizer price watch
- Updates on people and events
Customers that benefit
Fertilizer Focus is essential reading for executives and managers in a wide range of sectors, including fertilizer manufacturers and industrial users of fertilizer materials. Our subscribers include:
- Financial institutions
- Research organisations
- Construction, engineering and process companies
- Shipping, handling and storage companies
- Raw material and intermediate suppliers
- Fertilizer purchasing organisations, trading companies and agents
- Fertilizer manufacturers and industrial users of fertilizer materials