First published in February 1984, Fertilizer Focus is the world's leading bi-monthly journal serving the international fertilizer industry. It covers the key developments influencing fertilizer and related markets, such as production economics, technology, plant and project news, and product logistics. Coverage includes traditional commodity products and the increasingly influential specialty or value-added fertilizer market segments.
Connecting you with new clients and new opportunities
As well as being essential reading for all fertilizer industry executives, Fertilizer Focus offers an unrivalled marketing tool, delivering advertisers the best return on advertising investment available. It is read by the many thousands of subscribers to Argus’s industry leading price reporting and analytical services – as well as delegates at our fertilizer conferences.
Advertising in Fertilizer Focus provides advertisers with the widest and best qualified distribution footprint available. We offer competitive advertising rates to stakeholders active within or supplying the fertilizer and related sectors.
If you would like more information on the editorial content, geographic reach, or our editorial and advertising schedule, please download the media pack here.
Or if you would like to talk through your requirements, advertising options and rates, please contact us directly using the link below:
Fertilizer Focus covers all the major fertilizer markets:
- In nitrogen: urea, nitrates, ammonia
- In phosphates: all processed phosphate products, and raw material phosphate rock
- For potash: potassium chloride, potassium sulphate and potassium nitrate
- Raw materials: sulphur and sulphuric acid
- Specialty fertilizers and related products: micronutrients, water solubles, enhanced efficiency fertilizers, and biostimulants
Our articles include contributions and case studies from major companies in the fertilizer industry. The following is a list of recent featured articles:
- Unlocking value for growers with non-traditional nutrients
- Expanding capacities of phosphate-based fertilizers in Brazil
- Fertilizers and political uprising in Latin America
- Going digital with fertilizers
- Yuzhnny ammonia exporters navigate bearish market
- The evolving EU regulatory framework
The magazine also includes regular market features produced by Argus’s unrivalled, international team of fertilizer market reporters and analysts.
- Topical editorials
- Q&As with key industry executives
- Industry and company news briefings
- Shipping news
- Fertilizer price watch
- Updates on people and events
Customers that benefit
Fertilizer Focus is essential reading for executives and managers in a wide range of sectors, including fertilizer manufacturers and industrial users of fertilizer materials. Our subscribers include:
- Financial institutions
- Research organisations
- Construction, engineering and process companies
- Shipping, handling and storage companies
- Raw material and intermediate suppliers
- Fertilizer purchasing organisations, trading companies and agents
- Fertilizer manufacturers and industrial users of fertilizer materials