- Brazil’s role to fill lost volumes from Venezuela’s decline: Understand how much investment is flowing into Brazil’s upstream and whether the country’s services sector is ready to meet demand
- Asian demand for Latin American crude: Gain perspectives from Asian buyers and their demand for Latin American barrels in the wake of potential geopolitical conflicts
- Mexico’s new president and impact on the upstream: Explore AMLO’s strategy after his first 6 months in office and what that might mean for exporting Mexican crude
- IMO marine fuel regulations impact: Discuss how the industry’s plans for compliance as January 2020 quickly approaches
- Latin American logistics: Get clarity on the infrastructure available in the region to handle crude oil exports
- Competition for Latin American barrels: Understand the market access for Canadian crude and what that means for Latin America’s oil
- Case studies: Hear from companies operating in Latin America and get insight into the infrastructure dynamics to bring supply to market…and much more!
Join 200+ senior oil market professionals at the Latin America crude trading event of the year.
Now on its 6th year, the Argus Rio Crude Conference brings together global industry decision-makers from across the crude supply chain to network and get the most up-to-date information on price complexities, logistical constraints and commercial considerations for bringing Latin American supply to market, navigating volatility and capitalizing on the region’s growth opportunity.
I speak to many people from around the globe daily and this is the only conference in Brazil that I recommend.
Board Advisor, ANP
The Argus Rio Crude Conference exceeded my expectations. I had the opportunity to watch in-depth and contextualized discussions on aspects of production and distribution of oil, natural gas and its derivatives.
Senior Commercial Manager, Shell Brasil
Argus Crude is a great opportunity for the oil industry players to share information and identify business opportunities. It also provides excellent market update and valuable insights. I´ve attended this conference in Brazil since the first edition in 2014 and can say that each edition is bigger and more sophisticated than the previous one.