The Argus Ammonia service is your trusted and insightful source for weekly fertilizer intelligence.
This service provides transparent and intelligent information on the global ammonia market. The report provides spot and contract prices, as well as upcoming tender news and results, and is published weekly. Provided by our dedicated team of experts, the prices also serve as inputs for cash-settled fertilizer swaps via the Fertilizer Index.
Receive up-to-date information on vessel line-ups from major ports, allowing you to track vessel movements on some of the major trade routes.
- Key price indicators for major exporting and importing regions
- Detailed view on the short-term outlook for the market
- Key gas prices that determine the floor price for ammonia
- Updates on production rates and plant shutdowns
- Ammonia freight trends
- Downloadable market data, including Yuzhny ammonia vessel line-up, Indian ammonia ports and spot ammonia sales
Customers that benefit
The Argus Ammonia service subscribers include fertilizer and ammonia producers, trading companies and investment banks, as well as industrial users of ammonia such as ACN, caprolactam and mining-grade AN. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Producers and traders leverage Argus’ pricing in the processing and procurement of raw materials and blending. Trading firms involved in the buying and selling of fertilizers use our price assessments when carrying out trades and contracts. Our assessments provide domestic and international businesses with pricing and supply intelligence.
- Banks leverage Argus’ pricing and analysis as they provide financing to businesses supporting the advancement of the agri-business.