An assurance report by independent assurance provider PwC has been issued. Please complete the form to access the report.
Terms and conditions
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (“PwC”) accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to each recipient in relation to PwC’s report. The report is provided to each recipient for information purposes only. If a recipient relies on PwC’s report, it does so entirely at its own risk;
- No recipient will bring a claim against PwC which relates to the access to the report by a recipient;
- Neither PwC’s report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC’s prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
- PwC’s report was prepared with Argus Media’s interests in mind. It was not prepared with any recipient’s interests in mind or for its use. PwC’s report is not a substitute for any enquiries that a recipient should make. The description of processes and control activities is as at 30 September 2021 and for the period 1 October 2020 to 30 September 2021, and thus PwC’s assurance report is based on historical information. Any projection of such information or PwC’s opinion thereon to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the report was issued and the description of governance, processes and control activities may no longer accurately portray the current control environment. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate;
- PwC will be entitled to the benefit of and to enforce these terms; and
- These terms and any dispute arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.