ARGUS Americas Biofuels
The Argus Americas Biofuels service includes a daily report covering the physical spot market for ethanol and other renewable fuels across the Americas — New York Harbor, Chicago, the west coast, the Gulf coast and the US corn belt — to Argentina and Brazil.
The report provides a clear understanding of ethanol and biodiesel markets in the Americas, along with comprehensive coverage of renewable credit markets. It includes a comparative look at ethanol and biodiesel, and profitability measures for producing biofuels.
Now available: 30 new US renewable feedstock assessments
Prices depicted are from the 1 September, 2020 Argus Americas Biofuels report.
Renewable feedstock market intelligence that can help your operations
Use the arrows at the bottom of the graph to switch between distillers corn oil basis and West Coast renewable feedstocks pricing graphs.
Please note that these pricing graphs are being used as an example of pricing during a period of time.
- Biodiesel, including new San Francisco and Los Angeles FAME B99
- Comprehensive tables of deals done for ethanol, RINs and biodiesel
- Renewable volume obligation
- Forward curves for ethanol in Chicago and New York
- Daily assessment and publication of Tier 3 sulphur credits
- Extensive coverage of Brazilian ethanol markets
- Argentinian and Brazilian biodiesel
- Spot waterborne arbitrage updates
- Market moving news and analysis
- Market-appropriate methodology
Customers that benefit
Companies that need to comply with US renewables policies find the Argus Americas Biofuels service essential for their daily business, including fuel industry participants such as:
- Oil refiners
- Fuel importers
- Gasoline blenders
Argus Biofuels Newsletter
Sign up to the Argus Biofuels Newsletter. This FREE bi-weekly email alert contains the latest industry news, insight and analysis, sent directly to your inbox.