ARGUS Coal Daily International
The Argus Coal Daily International service provides the latest accurate, unbiased pricing and reporting for the thermal coal markets in northern Europe, South Africa and Asia-Pacific.
It also provides key indexes used and trusted around the world, including forward levels and swap prices for the API 2 and API 4 indexes.
- Access to Argus Direct: Receive the very latest market reporting from around the world, quickly and conveniently
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for key prices and markets
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful custom graphing to directly compare multiple prices
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Receive daily market reporting and intelligence: Get key headlines, insightful commentaries and pricing snapshots delivered to your inbox
- Get full market clarity: Stay up to date with the what, where and why via continuous, expert, global coverage
- API 2 and API 4 swaps forward curves
- Europe: Argus cif ARA spot assessments
- South Africa: fob Richards Bay spot assessments
- Asia-Pacific: fob Newcastle and China spot assessments
- South Korea: cfr South Korea spot assessment and weekly net forward prices
- Colombia: fob Puerto Bolivar spot assessment
- Russia: fob Baltic ports and fob Vostochny
- Turkey: cif Marmara and cif Iskenderun
- Spot freight rates for the Atlantic and Asia-Pacific basins
- Daily prices from physical coal markets
- Daily prices from forward markets
- Breaking news from the world’s coal markets, wherever you are
- Incisive analysis of key developments and their impact on the market
- Freight rates and spark spread tables
- Independent, transparent and trusted methodology
Customers that benefit
The Argus Coal Daily International service is essential reading for those that need to keep informed about the international steam coal markets. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders involved in the buying and selling of coal use Argus Coal Daily International prices as accurate and impartial references when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Mining companies looking for financing use Argus Coal Daily International for market data and prices when creating the next stage of their business plans.