The programme is currently in production. Continue to visit this page for regular updates and speaker announcements.
Key topics on the conference agenda will include:
- A voluntary carbon offset introductory primer: what are they, how do they work and how might they impact Asia?
- Keynotes from Government and industry participants from across Asia.
- Navigating the ecosystem: project developers, retailers, brokers and consumers.
- Financing carbon projects – what are the financing tools available?
- Review of standards that exist for validation and verification of carbon credits.
- Carbon offsets vs carbon taxes: what’s the difference?
- Understand how high quality carbon offsets and allowances are bought and traded.
- Case studies of how corporations can use carbon offsets – from aviation to shipping.
- Updates on carbon capture technology.
For speaker opportunities and agenda enquires contact: