The flagship meeting place for the international biomass industry
Argus Biomass 2019 will bring together global market participants for three days of critical debate and extensive networking.
Celebrating 10 years of serving the market on 8-10 April in London, you can expect to join over 400 attendees from 275+ companies at the largest international biomass conference in Europe.
Do not miss out on essential updates about developments in the premium, industrial pellet and wood chip markets across Europe, the US, Canada and Asia.
This is your chance to join key organisations that are influencing the direction of the international biomass market.
Book now to save up to £600 with your super early bird discount!
Are you looking to explore the changing biomass market in the Nordics and Baltics?
Join Hofor, Ørsted, Vapo, CM Biomass, LATBio, AEBIOM and other leading market participants at the only conference this year to discuss the supply and demand landscape, pricing structures, infrastructure and more - Argus Biomass Nordics and Baltics 2018, 29-31 October, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Visit the Argus Biomass Nordics and Baltics website
Contact us for more information about events in the Argus biomass portfolio:
+44 20 7780 4341
Your advisory board members at Argus Biomass 2019
• Rick Taylor, Head of Fuels, Drax Power
• Christian Joore, Lead Trader, Vattenfall
• Henry Pease, Biomass Trader, RWE
• Daniel Davidson, Commercial Director, Enviva
• Gordon Murray, Executive Director, WPAC
• James Behan, Biomass Trading, Peltrade
• Gilles Gauthier, General Manager, AEBIOM
• Brodie Govan, Biomass Broker, Voyage Power