ARGUS Monthly Urea Outlook
The Argus Monthly Urea Outlook service offers you reliable insight on global urea markets across the next three months and three quarters.
As well as providing unbiased, independent forecast prices, this service also gives you short-term intelligence on regional market dynamics, including supply, demand and trade.
Published monthly, this detailed market outlook helps you to understand future developments for international urea.
- Inform your business plans: Get accurate, reliable insight into short- and medium-term developments.
- Mitigate risk to your business: Stay up to date with potential regulations, policy changes and challenges.
- Access comprehensive market data: Examine extensive raw data to assist your research and planning.
- Find your next big opportunity: Independent market data and expert insight help you identify future opportunities.
- Forecasts for key global urea prices across the next three quarters
- Price comparison for the month ahead
- Analysis of new capacity, including planned and under-construction projects
- International trade balances for the next three months and three quarters
- Monthly outlooks for key fundamentals that affect the market
- Coverage of key demand developments and their impact on the market
- Baltic Sea (prilled) fob
- Middle East fob
- China (prilled) fob
- North Africa fob
- US Gulf coast fob st