ARGUS Analytics — LPG Service
The Argus LPG Analytics platform gives you complete access to Argus' broad and trusted range of fundamentals data, all in one place. Subscribers can download Argus’ full set of LPG fundamentals data — supply and demand by country from 2010 to 2040, updated quarterly. They also have access to a quarterly market update in PowerPoint format to explain developments in the market and changes to the forecast.
With comprehensive coverage of LPG supply, demand and trade, the Argus Analytics — LPG Service provides access to our database, as well as analytical tools to help understand it.
- Global, regional, and country-level fundamentals from 2010 to 2040
- Fundamentals data include supply by source and demand by sector, and further break down the market into propane and butane
- Historical and forecast prices of key benchmarks as well as crude and naphtha
- Project trackers covering North American export terminals and global PDH plants
- Other features: Very large gas carrier (VLGC) orderbook and petrochemical cracking margins by feedstock and region
How clients use our data
Clients use these data to understand key market trends and developments. They can be used to spot opportunities such as emerging sources of imports, new centres of demand, and assessing the impact that regulatory changes are having on a sector. Project trackers covering North American export terminals and global PDH plants keep clients up to date on market announcements and commissioning.
Customers that benefit
The Argus Analytics — LPG Service offers insight to anyone with a strategic, long-term interest in global LPG markets and a key focus on the market 2-20 years ahead. Below are examples of some clients that use this service:
- LPG producers and distributors
- Companies with LPG storage and/or export terminals
- Petrochemical companies
Request more information