ARGUS LPG World
The Argus LPG World service is an important part of Argus’ history. It was first published in September 1995 as a niche newsletter covering a small but growing market.
Now, our Argus LPG World service is renowned across the LPG market as a leading source of expert insight. With extensive coverage, from industry and company news and trading and inventory information to LPG shipping information and monthly prices, it has become an essential read for anyone involved in the industry.
Plus, Argus’ position as a leader in LPG market reporting means that we are perfectly placed to provide the most trusted business intelligence to decision-makers.
- Natural gasoline
- Insightful editorials
- Timely industry and company news
- In-depth analytical features on market trends
- Regional LPG news and analysis
- Exclusive Q&As with top industry names
- NGL economics
- Shipping news and rates
- Monthly propane, butane, ethane and naphtha prices
- European, Asian and Americas market information
- Annual LPG storage and shipping surveys
- Annual LPG shipping survey
- Regional import, export, supply and demand data
Customers that benefit
The Argus LPG World service is a trusted source that helps senior decision-makers to gain a deeper understanding of the forces shaping the LPG market. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- National, independent and major oil and LPG companies use our expert market analysis and downloadable fundamentals data to guide strategies.
- Governments and regulators needing to stay on top of key energy developments in the markets find our service invaluable when looking for a global perspective.
- Financial institutions use our intelligence to inform their business and investment decisions.