ARGUS Asia-Pacific Products
The Argus Asia-Pacific Products service includes a daily report that publishes prices and commentary on the international bulk spot market for petroleum products in Asia-Pacific.
It is one of the leading services serving the oil industry and is widely used as a reference in the pricing of petroleum products.
- Access to Argus Direct: Receive the very latest market reporting from around the world, quickly and conveniently
- Track your markets, your way: Effortlessly track, compare and set up alerts for your key prices and markets
- Compare key prices and trends: Use powerful custom graphing to directly compare multiple prices
- Access comprehensive market data and downloads: Examine extensive raw data files, with currency and unit conversions
- Receive daily market reporting and intelligence: Get key headlines, insightful commentaries and pricing snapshots delivered to your inbox
- Get full market clarity: Stay up-to-date with the what, where and why via continuous regional coverage
Now includes the first price assessments for Chinese diesel and gasoline derived from actual transactions, providing new transparency for the market. Visit our key price pages to learn more:
Argus China Diesel Index | Argus China Gasoline Index
- Gasoline prices: 97R, 95R and 92R
- Naphtha prices
- Jet-kerosine prices
- Gasoil prices, including 0.5pc, 0.25pc, 0.05pc, 0.005pc and 0.001pc
- Fuel oil prices: Medium- and high-sulphur fuel oil (HSFO), 180cst and 380cst
- Low-sulphur waxy residue (LSWR) V-1250 prices
- Bunkers and marine fuels, including bunkers 180cst and 380cst, marine gasoil and marine diesel
- Petroleum products prices for fuel oil, gasoil, jet, naphtha and gasoline
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Tender, bid and offer information
- Market commentary
- Historical data
- Spot freight rates
- Crack spreads
Customers that benefit
The Argus Asia-Pacific Products service provides prices that are used in a wide range of applications, as well as the commentary to give you the content you want. Below are examples of how some clients use this service:
- Traders involved in the buying and selling of oil products use Argus’ prices as accurate and impartial references when negotiating trades and contracts.
- Refinery operators that require market data and historical prices to create the next stage of their business plans gain insight from our coverage.
- Power plants, petrochemical producers and airlines rely on our prices for accurate assessments of the value of energy.