Argus Hydrogen and Future Fuels report
The Argus Hydrogen and Future Fuels service provides real-time global hydrogen news and analysis, alongside a suite of calculated hydrogen costs and prices, within a single, online environment.
The global economy is transitioning to net zero. If your organisation operates in the oil and gas sector, trades or consumes fossil fuels or is bringing hydrogen production and supporting technologies to market, a clear picture of this rapidly developing industry is essential.
Reliable market intelligence and data on hydrogen and the derivative markets of decarbonised ammonia and eMethanol are key to success in tomorrow’s fertilizer, refining, marine fuels, power generation and metals markets.
For over 50 years, Argus has been the commodity industry’s trusted source of critical information.
Timely, dependable market data enable well-informed capital deployment, market trading and strategic positioning.
The Argus Hydrogen and Future Fuels service brings this pedigree to key decarbonisation sectors, helping to reduce risk, raise market efficiency and identify opportunities.
Policy, technology, corporate activity and developments in hydrogen-using sectors are captured within a single source.
Key features of the service
- Stay on top of the changing cost positions of various routes of hydrogen production
- Access key, market-moving news flow
- Search historical news and cost-data archives
Customers that benefit:
- Developing hydrogen production facilities
- Readying for hydrogen, ammonia or eMethanol offtake
- Producing technologies for the sector (electrolysers, CCUS)
- Decarbonising existing hydrogen production facilities
- EPCM service providers
- Industrial heat consumers and power generators on the energy transition journey need to monitor fuel-switching cost competitiveness
- Evolving oil and gas exploration and production companies require actionable market insight to develop their capabilities in non-fossil fuels production, storage and transportation
- Hydrogen technology firms use Argus reports to understand the rapidly building demand-side pull for their products
- Financial markets need rapidly updated information sources to assess and benchmark hydrogen-related projects that they are funding or directly investing in